Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pizza Pizza Pizza...

I've been tagged.

4 Places I Go Over and Over
1. Miss Molly's
2. Greyhound
3. Rd. 80 (to ride)
4. Longfellow elementary (t-ball games)

4 People Who Email Me
1. My Marmee
2. Some prince in Nigeria (I won!)
3. Natalie
4. Amanda

4 of my Favorite Foods
1. Pizza, Pizza, Pizza
2. Coke Slurpee
3. Macho Burrito
4. Chicken Chibatta Burger @ Red Robin

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. My bed (Jack was sick all night)
2. Phoenix/Az (to visit my sis)
3. Cabo San Lucas (just because it's hot)
4. Any 2nd hand store

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Pure Country
2. Little Women
3. The Wedding Planner
4. The Wedding Date

4 People I Think Will ( might) Respond ( I'm tagging you )
1. Katie
2. Libbie
3. Marcus & Ashley
4. Jinger

5 Comments:

natallie said...

look at your movies...not one scary one in them, well except for the wedding planner! i get emails from the nigerian prince as well. i just sent him all my personal info and he said i should recieve my check in the mail next week. we'll have to go on a big shopping spree with our winnings...here we come c.c. mall! :)

Jan said...

Rd. 80 to ride? Sharon is lucky to have you. Sorry we sold our horses.
When do you go? Love the list Nancie. You can take a 24 and turn it into funny.

PRP said...

Can I go to Cabo with you? We've been there once and I would love to go back!

Sarah said...

There is a cute second hand antique store in Umatilla I've been wanting to check out for a while. I drive right past it every time I go to my parents house. It's right off main street if you're ever over that way and they have the most adorable things sitting outside. I love me some Macho Burrito as well. Hmmm...Mexican food........yum.

Olinselot said...

coke slurpee...yum