Monday, April 28, 2008

Thankamony

I feel like its about time for me to spill my guts. I have much to be thankful for and today seems good a time as any. Here goes...
Lawnmowers: how else would I get my lawn looking sooooo nice (ha)
My Momma: She always knows when I need a "break" and is willing to relieve my pressures for me. She is also good for a quick Ward Party idea, spiritual thought, or ice-breaker game.
Coverup: for my Alleman dark circles, and my forever zits.
My Mother in Law: No matter how hard I try to plan ahead, and don't, she is always ready to take my boys. And they love spending time in her garden of Eden.
Tylenol: AAaahhhhh....
Marilyn: Always thinking ahead, and is so generous with her time and talents.
Recliner Rocking chairs: I need a new one.
My sisters: For being my sisters and sharing my life experiences. They shaped me to what I am today.
People I work closely with in my callings: willingness to put up with me and my unstable schedule and the example they are.
Costco Chocolate Muffins: Why else.
My husband: For all the support he gives, with my callings, my "girls night outs", and with my passions for things that he really has no passion for.
My Friends: Because they laugh at my jokes, hang out with me, and make me feel good.
My Kitchen Aid: it's a time saver.
My Accountant and his Assistant: They take on that crazy part of my life called Taxes/Payroll.
Spray paint: It can make my stuff look somewhat new.
Email Addresses: Because I'm not really a phone talker.
Hair bands (Not Hair Bands Mitch): What would I do with out them-my mane would be lost.
The gospel: because its the reason I live and believe. I know who I am and where I'm going in life.
I am thankful for many things, and all of you who touch my life daily.
Thank you.
-Nan

12 Comments:

Katie said...

Again...You're welcome. (SNL)

Just kidding, Nan, I miss you lots, can't wait to come hang out. Good post, I need to write a thankimony too.

See you on the 22nd!

Marilyn said...

Nan, really, you are so blessed, as we all are, but I can't think of a thing I've done for you lately. You are too kind to me, and I love you!

Can Cam come play?

dandee said...

You are awesome and we love you.

natallie said...

i am thankful for your baNANa bread! :)

Jan said...

That was awesome Nancie. Who could ask for anything more. Well except a new rocking chair.

Kris said...

Don't worry about getting my hair band back to me from the other night. It's your's to keep. :) I love hanging out with you, and I'm glad that the separate wards haven't changed that. Hope you aren't sore anymore. I've been using IB all weekend too!

Jackie said...

I suppose that's all I'm getting for Mother's day?

natallie said...

i forgot to tell you how much i love how muffins, coverup and tylenol all came before your husband. don't forget how thankful you are for yardsales and second hand stores!

Sarah said...

I have not had a Costco chocolate muffin in forever, yummo! I love that you are a fellow spray paint lover. It really is a tiny miracle in a can!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Christine said...

It is wonderful to realize all the blessings that surround you each day. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

Well I see where you get your humor...your Mom's comment is hilarious! You know, come to think of it, I don't know when the last time was that I thanked a Costco chocolate muffin. So sinfully good.