Tuesday, April 22, 2008

UPDATE:




Yeah, so my new girl at the hound up and quit on me (after a month of training invested). And long story short, I hired a girl that used to work for us 2 1/2 years ago- and she took 1 day of training and now she's on her own. And that equals FREE TIME FOR ME.

So anyways, now I have more time for my callings, husband, kids, dinners, t-ball, mowing the yard, blogging, and riding.
Just a thought, don't take for granted the time spent at home during the day doing "mundane" things, because you never know how much you miss it when you don't have it.
Now for my nap!

10 Comments:

Kris said...

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that takes a nap....! Glad you are off duty from the Greyhound! Enjoy all the mundane tasks this week!

Alicia Leppert said...

Nap...that's the one word that has been going through my head over and over and over again today. I always think, "maybe today I can get away without taking one, I'd get so much more done." And then I don't take one and then I ALWAYS remember why I take one every day. I am sitting here, lethargic, yelling at my kids for no reason at all. No nap = miserable Mommy at our house.

hatch said...

I understand what you mean about those mundane tasks. You do miss it when you do not have it. I am glad that you have someone good again. Is Camden playing tee-ball?
We will have to go to lunch now that you have more free time.

Lisa Christine said...

Nap??? What's that like? :)

Jan said...

Glad for you Nancie. I hope it all works out.

Sarah said...

That's great! I'm so glad you'll have more time to do the things you want now. It's only 8:45 in the morning as I type this and I'm already in need of a nap. Too bad I'm watching my 4 month old nephew all day!

libbie said...

awesome! Now you can put in some hours for ME! I will be calling you about that soon :)

Marilyn said...

Nan, that is the best news I've heard in ages. I am so glad that you can go back to a normal life, and maybe we can see more of each other now!

Yay!

Closed for Business said...

I am happy for you, but maybe you could still share the boysies with the grandma on her days off???

I hope the "new" "old girl" hangs in for the long haul.

::lindsay said...

Don't worry Nan, I stalk your blog too. Glad you are getting more free time again!