Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bigger and Better to come...

Christmas is over and a new year to start soon. I just thought I'd bore you with some pictures of our fun times the last two weeks.
ps-Brag Note: I've already taken Christmas decor down and spring cleaned my ceiling fans. Hows that for efficient?


Cam as a shepherd.
Mitch and his uncle.
My table I decorated at Mathews Fam Christmas dinner.
Jack is not impressed with Ho Ho.
Cam and Ho Ho.
Mitch, Cam and Ethan hunting. Yes Ethan is holding a LIVE pheasant.
Jacks birthday presents.
Jack found his birthday cupcakes a little early.

7 Comments:

hatch said...

Good job on your table!
Of course you would already have your Christmas decorations down and the ceiling fans scrubbed!

dandee said...

Your table looked great! Yay for being efficent and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Ten years ago when you were still home I had all my Christmas decor put away and ceiling fans dusted.
Those were the days... Mom

The Garden Maiden said...

It was a fun Christmas season. This is going to be a fun new year. I now know why Jack wanted to undecorate my tree last night. Just repeating what he learned huh?

I have been trying to relax and enjoy every minute of the holiday season knowing how fast time flies. Today it will all come down and I will be putting it back up in no time at all.

libbie said...

come over here and scrub my ceiling fans . . . then i'll really be impressed!

Kris said...

What a fun Christmas. Love the picture of Jack eating his cupcakes and your table looks great. Glad you guys had a great Christmas.

Julie said...

I love the guilty face!!!