Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wish List

I know you all are dying to know what to get me this Christmas so I thought I'd help you out and post a little list. It's up to you to do the rest. Happy shopping.

1. New towels/washcloths for my bathroom
2. Brand NEW king bed
3. Cam and Jack in bed @ 8pm and asleep EVERYNIGHT.
4. My rings sparkling clean and not just after a trip to the mall, all the time!
5. Greyhound to be super busy making me $$$$, but not need me to put out fires on Monday morning.
6. A couple of tall standing lamps
7. A Roomba to vacuum my floors
8. A couple of big old frames for my new family pictures
9. A cupboard endlessly full of Fruit loops and Alphabets cereal (do they even make it anymore?)
10. Airplane tickets anywhere warm

I love this time of year. And especially as I get older I love to listen to the Christmas Devotional from the first presidency of the church. Honestly there isn't anything I need or even want for Christmas. I really need to show my love to Heavenly Father through service to my fellow men. So forgive me for being so greedy, and I'll be over soon to wash windows I promise.

5 Comments:

Sarah said...

I had a dream the other night that we were at your house and you had a Roomba! Maybe it's fate. You are always doing service for someone Nan. And not just doing service, but doing it with a happy attitude. You are a great example to the rest of us.

Kris said...

Sydnee was telling me that a girl at school has a vaccuum that works while her mom is cooking dinner. She wants one for me too. Cute huh? Nan, I love how real you are on this blog. I hope you get some of the things on this list. If you get the present where your kids are alseep at 8 p.m. every night, pass the goods to me too! :)

Anonymous said...

for window washing: 135 W Highland Ave

Rachael said...

I just bought Alphabet cereal like 3 days ago at the 68 Walmart! If you really do house calls with dogs, we have Vader's 3rd parvo shot in the fridge, Kent and I are to nervous to do it on our own....I make some killer sugar cookies..

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

Some friend I am. Happy late birthday. It looks like you had a fab-o time. I wish I could have come but I was with you in spirt Ü Love ya girly!