Thursday, December 18, 2008

My baby is growing up





So this week is full of birthdays. Apparently lots of people I know were born in the month of December including my baby Jack.

Let me tell you a little about him:

Jack likes to organize his trucks and cars in neat straight rows
Jack tells me "peepee" when he has pooped or peed his diaper (toilet time?)
Jack hates to go to bed at night. After the lights are off, he is hiding in the hallway playing with toys for at least another hour after Cam's asleep.
Jack has long curly hair (up until yesterday, I made a mistake cutting it-so i had to shave it off)
Jack loves choo choo trains. He had a "dobas" (Thomas) the train set that he plays with nonstop.
Jack likes the movie "puppies" (101 dalmatians). This is the movie he prefers when he is playing with dobas.
Jack wants to learn the computer asap. He always wants to sit on my lap when Im checking email or posting.
Jack is a lover. He likes to sit in my lap any time he can.
Jack can frown and scowl with the best of em.
Jack is a good boy.

I love that little boy. How do you tell him he's not going to be the baby very much longer? Happy 2 year old. Momma loves you.

Happy Birthday to Danyelle too. She and Jack share this day!

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ack ack! I love ya!
aunt darcie

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

Yeah, a little peeved that you chopped my little boys hair off. Now who's hair am I gonna run my fingers through... hmm, mines getting pretty long.

HAPPY BDAY ACK ACK

The Yancey Family said...

Goodness, you do have a lot of December birthdays! Happy Birthday Jack Jack! I can't believe he's two already! I can't wait to move home and get to know him better! Happy late Birthday to you! We are supposed to come home tomorrow, but the snow never stops, so we may have to postpone a couple of days :( We want to do something, so keep us in mind!
Love ya!

Sarah said...

He was such a cute baby, and now he's a cute big boy. Hard to believe you'll have a little one here in not too long and he'll be the big brother! Hope he had a fun b-day.

Kris said...

That 2nd picture looks a lot like Mitch. That hair is so cute. I bet it's cute cut short too. I can't believe that it's been 2 years. Time goes by fast. Happy Birthday to Jack!

Lisa Christine said...

What gorgeous hair!

Happy Birthday!

The Warnicks said...

Happy Birthday jack! His curly hair is super cute!

The Garden Maiden said...

With hair or bald, the eyes tell it all. And he is a lover. Lover of all things trains, cars, mickey, dogs, cats, and especially his Mom. Grandma doesn't hold a candle to her. I hope you got a picture of him in his birthday hat. And riding his semi. He is a keeper. Happy Bday Jackaroni.

The Garden Maiden said...

Oh and lover of pop, candy and lots and lots of popsicles.