Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY NAT!

(sorry the picture is sideways- I didn't edit it before saving it.)

N- never a criminal
A- always fashion forward- ALWAYS
T- today turns 30
A- aware of her children, volunteers every week in her kids school classes
L- likes scary things (movies, reactions from scared people)
I- Incapable of paying full price for something-always gets a good deal
E- everyday a friend to others

Nat does NOT have a blog so I can't link you to her. But just know she is one of my best gal pals. Happy B-Day Nat

6 Comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Natallie! Hope it's fabulous just like you. Nan's list cracked me up. Never a criminal? What's that about Nan? Ha. Hope you get spoiled today Natallie.

natallie said...

oh my gosh nancie...you're sorry that the picture is SIDEWAYS!!! i am sorry the picture is in focus AND of me angrily eating my food with my eyes closed! :) i think i need to get a revenge blog started up! :) thanks for the bday wishes and kind words :) love ya

::lindsay said...

Hey, Natallie! Happy 30th Birthday! I loved Nan's list about you. I agree, you are always dressed fabulously and apparently we need to be hanging out more often because I love good deals too. Yeah, and I get scared very easily so I guess I could provide some cheap entertainment for you!

Anyways, I hope you have a really good time on your special day!

Kris said...

This picture of you is Hilarious! Nancie good job of posting something for Nat on her 30th. Everything that you wrote is so Natallie. I can't wait to see what kind of revenge she does to you for this picture! Ha! Nat, have a great day today! Welcome to life in the 30's. :)

Julie said...

Happy B-day Natallie! I hope you have a great one in this glorious weather!

Closed for Business said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! You can even eat laying down. That is quite a trick!