Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Birthday post

Me and Sara getting our feet done


My birthday really lasted for 2 weeks. I've been receiving gifts and nights out for a while and have been completely spoiled. Thanks to all my friends and family who made my turning of 29 years a memorable and fun one. Thank You, Thank You, Thanks.
I love:
my new bathroom door.
Subway gift card.
Tile for my kitchen backsplash
Christmas table runner
my feet after perfect pedicure
Numerous dinners out
extra cash
red Tupperware bowls
new slippers
and hours of free babysitting


my sausages after my pedicureSome of the gals at Tony Roma's for dinner


7 Comments:

Katie said...

you've got great friends! And...your shirt is awesome. I want three just like it!

Sarah said...

It was tons of fun, glad we finally got to celebrate your birthday! Your little sausages looked great too. I could have sat there in those comfy chairs for hours.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Wow, you are loved.

natallie said...

is that the picture i took of your feet or did you take one too? it grossed me out because you can see a hair on the floor in the picture(stuck to your thong) ps. thanks for leaving your THONGS in my car :) i should've taken a picture of all of you squeezed into the backseat!

ashley said...

Cute toes, a nice pedicure sounds so good right now!

Kris said...

Nice picture of me, Kim and Sarah. Wasn't there a better one?? It was so fun to go out and talk and eat some yummy food. Glad you had a birthday so we could celebrate. Love those feet.

hatch said...

That last picture is horrible! I cannot stop laughing everytime I look at it! I am glad that you had such a great birthday! It was a fun night.