Friday, June 15, 2007

PASSION #2:




My Barg,

What a guy. He has many talents and I love his guts out.


  • Argue Man is a great writer and SOOO smart. He can express his feelings through his extensive vocabulary and great debating skills.

  • Meeyatch loves his family. He will always make sure he has one wrestling match with Cam a day and Boone usually joins in too.


  • Mipitich is a hard worker. He will drive to Seattle twice in one day if we need it, just to bring the bacon home.

  • Bargy Barg has tons of self confidence. He can strut his stuff around the pool, and not a worry.

  • Mitchell is thoughtful, when he worked as a furniture delivery man, he would send me cards in the mail from little towns, and I would get them days later professing his love.


  • Ba garg makes me laugh. He is so stinkin funny, he can recite movie lines and even do voices.

This man is the only one for me. I'm so glad he is mine. I love him. Mitchell Layne.

Happy Fathers Day!



12 Comments:

natallie said...

nan, way to keep the love alive. mitch is a great home teacher and a fun guy to be around. you make a great pair! GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!(that word sounds a little weird, when you say it that many times) Happy Father's Day Brother Barg...congratulations on baby #3, you guys are catching up quick!

libbie said...

Ahhhhhhh . . . that's so cute! Its true . . . my favorite of course is MEEEEEEatch! And what is this baby number 3 thing?????? Also, Nan, how do you put that clip of a song on your blog! I can't figure it out!! Silly me!

Nancie said...

K, WAIT IM NOT PREGGO! WHAT THE HECK IS NAT TALKING ABOUT?

Nancie said...

oh wait...i get it. Mitch is! ha ha

Kris said...

Ok, I'm glad that you clarified, cuz I was wondering what was going on with the #3 comment! Nat, you are quite the character.

Mitch is a great man. He is one of a kind. He is the nicest man I know and you guys are nice to everyone! You guys are a great couple and we just adore you!

natallie said...

what the heck nancie, i thought i was going to get away with this for awhile...i guess i will keep you on your toes and perhaps blogging a little more often. i retract my statement about nancie being pregnant. nancie mathews is not pregnant.(wink, wink!) don't you wish i had a blog so you could take revenge on me?! have a fun friday and watch your back girl!

tharker said...

I love all of your nicknames for your husband! I don't know Mitch, but he sounds like an absolute blast, and a great dad and husband. It's funny, reading this, I was thinking how much he and Brad Johnson seem alike. You should hook those two up!

The prego comment was hilarious!!!!

Marilyn said...

Holy cow Natalie. I just about called Nan to chew her out for telling friends before family about baby #3. Nan, you would never do that to us right?

I love my little brother Mitch, Barg, Mipitich, Argue Man, Meeyatch. He is one of a kind!

And Nan, I've said it a million times before, I'll say it again. You are a saint for putting up with him.

Alicia Leppert said...

I loved this post. More women need to celebrate the man they fell in love with like this. After all, we picked them and no other, right? Mitch is awesome and I love him to death, but my favorite thing about him is his awesome wife!

dandee said...

Love the post, love the Mitch, love the Nan!

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

Nan is my ONLY redeeming quality Alicia? Nice. Thanks everybody. And thanks Nan: Smoooooooooooch!

Alicia Leppert said...

Aw Mitch, that was just my way of saying I like Nan. You know I got nuttin' but love for ya.