Thursday, March 5, 2009

Secretly I am kinda in love with Jon Bon Jovi. I have been for a while.
Yes, I'm coming out.
Even my family didn't know. I think he is kinda sexy and the man can sing.
I know, hate me.

Last night He and Tina Fey were on Late night with Jimmy Fallon. Tina was so funny, and Jon was too. They let one girl out of the audience come up and karaoke "dead or alive" and she did okay. I couldn't help but feel so nervous as she stared at Jon singing his own song back to him. I was pitting out just watching it. Then he got up and sang with her. I would have peed my pants right there! Man but it made for good TV.

I would have posted a link but Im out of practice and don't have time. But just google it and watch. It's worth it!

Peace out.

4 Comments:

Kris said...

I like Jon Bon Jovi too. I'm bummed I missed Jimmy Fallon the other night. Sounds like it was good entertainment. I'm totally going to google it.

Kris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hatch said...

Oh Nan you are not alone on the Jon Bon Jovi thing. I am sad I missed that.

Sarah said...

While I do not share your Jon Bon Jovi crush, I do have a tiny little celebrity crush on Jimmy Fallon (what can I say, I like funny guys, ha!) I will have to start DVRing his show. "Dead or Alive" is probably one of the coolest songs ever though. I know what you mean about getting nervous for people on TV. I always hope people don't make fools of themselves when they get to meet their favorite celbrities.