Wednesday, March 4, 2009

School DAZE...

Today is Wednesday. It's the day I help in Camden's kindergarten class. And I do mean HELP! I'm so glad I didn't go to school to be a teacher. Too much work for me. Those kids take a lot of energy that's for sure! That poor teacher-bless her heart- she really tries and there are good days and bad. However, so many kids have so many "problems" its hard to cater to each one. So I guess my challenge to you is to get involved with your kids' classrooms- even if it's only once a month. Those teachers need your help, and so does your child. Even if he is the most well behaved one there.

Off to the races....

5 Comments:

Kris said...

Yeah, have a great time. I like going in and helping out too. But I had to quit the last few months, I just was too tired with being prego and all. You are super-mom Nan!

hatch said...

Awesome Nan! I will be at the school in the next few minutes to. Its Box Top collection day for me! Mabye I will see you there.

Katie said...

Amen to that. I'm not even a fan of babysitting, let alone teaching.

I do love my primary class though. They're 10.

Heres to maturity...

And good boy, Cam, for being so good!

libbie said...

I HELP in Edyn's class every Thursday. And yes! It is hard work. You could never pay me enough to want to teach children that age! I lack the energy. I do love being involved in her classroom though, and think that more parents should help out to make those teachers lives a little easier!

natallie said...

do you think i'll be allowed to help at school when my kids are in middle school? :) i wish more parents would help their kids at home if nothing else.