Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some stuff you didn't know...




6 Favorite Places I've lived:
Wasilla AK-yes I lived there when i was 2-5yrs old. But its definitely "cooler" to live there now than when I did. Sarah Palin helped with that.
Cheney WA- 4th grade-7th grade, this is where my dreams of horses became a reality and my parents invested in a pony for Nan.
Gooding ID- 8th-10th grade, The place where my life began. I got my license when I was 14, first kiss (not a good one!), and some of the bestest friends I ever had.
Rexburg ID- college. What can I say, It was home to some of the greatest experiences for me...including hotdogging.
Gaithersburg MD- Mitch and I spent our first 6 months of our married life there. I hated the big city, but the things we saw in Washington DC were memorable.
Palmyra NY- "lived" there for about 6 weeks while I was in the Hill Cumorah Pageant. My mini mission. Loved touring and feeling that good old spirit.


5 Favorite Snacks I love: Definition: some of these aren't snacks, but I eat them like they are...
1. milkshakes (from anywhere, you really can't get a bad one- just remember to take a lactaid before hand, or you'll have some serious problems.)
2. Jumbo Jack- no onions, no cheese.
3. A large Coke anytime
4. Lemon bars
5. Fruit pie

5 Jobs I've had:
1. pooper scooper- my family owns the Humaine Society in Hermiston- and whats a little child labor huh mom?
2. Papa Murphy's- I rocked at this job. I ended up working for several years (around my sports schedule) and became the owners pet. My dad still says free pizza every night led to his weight gain and health probs.
3. Vet Tech- I did this in several areas where I lived. My "favorite" was in Rexburg where they had LOTS of calves with scours. You don't know what that is? Google it. Make sure you look at the pictures.
4. Greyhound ticket agent- Nuff said.
5. Mom- Tiring, busy, but rewarding

If I had a million dollars:
I would do all the regular stuff...and then take Mitch and I to Cabo. Where we could walk around on the beach in our thongs and no one could say anything about how fat we are. (ever been to Hawaii?)

5 things I love:
1. My family (extended too)
2. The Gospel
3. My house (always a work in progress- Mitch and my dad put in my new windows. I love it)
4. Horses (a given)
5. A good competitive game of Volleyball. Hopefully I'm playing in it.

Tagging: Katie H., Katie S., and Jen B.

8 Comments:

dandee said...

Mmmm...lemon bars...

Jan said...

I love how down to earth you are. So grounded. Volleyball use to be my favorite too. High Ya.

Kris said...

Learned a lot about you Nan. I'm so glad to know that I should be bringing you the lemon bars and not Sarah. Your comment on her blog cracked me up. When are we going to play a game of Volleyball???

Sarah said...

I noticed you left Hermiston off your list of favorite places you've lived. :)

We need to find out where the volleyball nets are so we can go down to the church and play.

The Yancey Family said...

I never even thought of taking Lactaid before a milkshake, Genius! And I think you and Miaatch would look HOT in your thongs!

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

One of us would anyways Bekie. Sorry Nan, I just look better the less I wear. You'll get there one day.

The Warnicks said...

I remember when you said you worked at papa murphys that would be a sweet job! although I would probably gain weight too! I tagged you!

Marilyn said...

Nan, I had no idea that you lived in Wasilla. I knew it was Alaska, but not the town.

Your list is so "Nan"!