Monday, September 22, 2008

Can still light my fire



This guy is the MAN. He is getting up there in years but still there's something soooo cute about a guy who looks that good in a saddle. Watch him here with his
57th #1 hit in his career.






(sorry for the link- His video wouldn't embed on my blog)






Mitch took me to his concert when we were first married. We sat in the 3rd row. I was floored. His voice is just soooooo pure....country. And he can really ride. His son and him are world ranked header and heelers.


YeeHaw, REAL Cowboys Whoo Wee!

8 Comments:

Sarah said...

George Strait is what real country music is all about. My favorite song of his is "Run" from the Road Less Traveled Album. It was so fun to visit with you guys on Saturday.

natallie said...

oh my...someone needs to take a cold shower! :)

Marilyn said...

Nan, you CRACK me up!

Kris said...

I like George too. I can't believe how old he is and he still looks good.

libbie said...

I think he is pretty sexy.

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

Yeah, I'll never forget the first time I saw a cardboard cutout advertisement for Wranglers of him facing the other way in his cowboy cut jeans in Roemarks in Hermiston. That boy must work out! I mean...

The Warnicks said...

He is pretty sexy, but i am rolling with laughter over mitchs comment!

Anonymous said...

But the name
George? Maybe his name should have been Resenemee? or maybe Edward. Mom