Friday, January 21, 2011

My baby is 8

Holy Cow, I'm getting old.
My firstborn is 8 today. He is such a good boy, and I'm so proud of the kiddo he is becoming. Just a few pictures to help me remember what a good baby he was too. Cam is athletic, has the body of a wiry gymnast and was named after Camden Yards (baseball park in Baltimore). He loves the outdoors, he knows just about every species of bird and loves to shoot his BB gun he got for Christmas. He is very kind and makes friends easily. He is my red-haired boy and looks exactly like my cousin Kyle. Cam will be baptized in Hermiston on Feb 19th at 11am. Mitch and I are super proud of him and are thankful he chose to be in our family. We love you Cam.
























6 Comments:

Sarah said...

That top picture of him in his church clothes is a super handsome picture! He is such a cool little guy. I can't believe he's turning 8 either! Why can't time just slow down a bit? We miss you guys. We are going to try and make it to the baptism in Hermitown.

hatch said...

I cannot believe he is eight! He was so little when you and Mitch first moved here. Crazy! Happy Birthday Cam! We miss him and you too!

Marilyn said...

Ethan says: Happy Birthday Cam! Hope you had a fun day! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

almond nuthouse said...

What a good lookin kid Nan, good work raising him.

The Garden Maiden said...

Cam is the red headed child I always wanted. Smart, sweet and his imagination and creativity is awesome. And it is pretty cute how much he adores his Ethan. He looks so handsome in his white shirt. It was fun spending the day with you guys Saturday!

The Garden Maiden said...

Oh. And Happy Birthday Camden. Love Grammy Tami