Monday, January 3, 2011

Goals

I'm not a writer- those of you who read this blog know that. Last year was a challenge to say the least, and I didn't really sit down and set some goals, however I did learn some valuable lessons. So for this January I'm writing some lists, resoulutions, and goals. I'm going to document my progress (in my journal) and try to grow spiritually, as a mother, friend, servant of the gospel, and wife. I hope at the end of this year I will feel more like I accomplished some things, while treading water and staying afloat. Maybe if I write it down I'll feel more accountable.

5 Comments:

PRP said...

Accountability is always a good thing, right?

Happy New Year's Nancie!

natallie said...

This is a cute picture nan.

Sarah said...

I always feel like if you tell people about your goals, you are more likely to do them and stick with them. Good luck!

Marilyn said...

Good job Nan!

P.S. we miss you guys already.
P.P.S. Mom took the blanket and is going to send it up to you guys with some other stuff you forgot.

Jackie said...

Nah...just relax.

But this is your mother talking! Of course set some goals and be accountable!!!!