Monday, January 10, 2011

Got to church on time.
Sat in our little row.
Mitch sat up on stand (He was asked to speak.)
Brady acting up...or should i say screaming.
Took him out, left boys sitting there by themselves.
hung out in the hall. had sacrament out there.
Went back in.
things were good for 2 speakers, then brady hits his head.
Go out in hall with brady again.
Mitch starts his talk.
Go back in to listen.
I smell gross smell. Jack had accident on pew.
Camden out to bathroom with jack.
try to mop it up with clean diaper. (doesn't really

Boys come in.
Brady want to escape again.
Cam out in the hall with brady.
talk finished. sac meeting over.
Mitch home with jack to change his clothes.
Bathroom with brady (pooped all up his back)
makeshift bath for brady (luckily he was wearing a shirt and a sweater)
naked baby to nursery.
Nan off to sub for primary.
Jack was "highlighted" in primary (he wasn't there!)

best thing: dinner ready after church (crockpot)!
Soooooo hows that for busy sunday.

8 Comments:

Sarah said...

Ok, we didn't have a poopy diaper accident, but our days sound pretty similar. Whenever you are starting to feel horrible during times like this on Sundays, just think about me in Pasco and how I am pretty much enduring the same thing. Misery loves company? Ha. You are a good mom for sticking it out and not just packing everyone up in the car and throwing in the towel. I made Riley go drive the babies around during the last hour of church yesterday so I could get a break. The thing about you Nan, is I can picture you laughing about it and probably doing it with a much better attitude than I would have. :)

PRP said...

I agree with Sarah...I so would have packed up my brood and raced home to my sweatpants! Good job!

hatch said...

Nan! You crack me up. At least you can have some humor about it. Sacrament with busy little ones is tough by yourself. If you were in my ward I would have totally sat with you. Next week when Mitch is back with you it will be better. At first when you said Brady hit is head I worried it was going to end up like the time Cam hit his head in sacrament meeting. Which by the way Dylan likes to tell anyone who has to go the Kania Clinic about that Cam's whole waiting room ordeal.

Marilyn said...

Oh man! That sounds like not much fun, and like it would have been hard to get a darn thing out of church, but you taught your boys the importance of being in church, even when it's not convenient!!

I would have sat with you if I was there, Nan!
I love ya!

natallie said...

Oh nan! Nan, nan, nan! Next time let Mitch take home both the poopers or bring some clothes back!:):) it's not like you live an hour from the church woman! Bless your heart, I will never eat a cheerio off a "pew" bench again!

Kris said...

I hate getting up with Colton to leave. I swear he's the only loud obnoxious kid in our ward. It's nothing compared to Pasco, where there's a ton of kids and lots of chaos! :) You did endure, and I'm sure you are glad you have a week to recover til you go again!

libbie said...

well that sounds pretty crappy (pun intended). . . except for the crockpot dinner :)

ashley said...

Well, I can definitely say your Sunday sounded a lot more exciting than ours...!