Monday, July 27, 2009

HOT, HOT, HOT





LBT (Little Big Town, cuz we're tight) is AWESOME. It was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. They played all my favorites and in the encore they even played "Life in a Northern Town". We sat 2nd row middle, and I could watch the singers mouth move as they rocked hardcore. They are a really chill band and they even sound GOOD live (ya know how some bands really don't?). We had a great time and spent the night with one of my roommates from college Jill and her family. The only thing was the weather was so stinkin' hot that night that me and Brady and Mitch sweated like pigs and that's why I'm not posting a picture of me standing in front of the stage. I'm wet up and down the front of me-but thankgoodness for MOBEs. It kept Brady close and asleep all night.
We drove home the next morning and set up for the ward party-which was a success too!
I'm looking forward to this weekend and Ricks Education week with some of my hometown gals. See ya on the flipside.
peace.

5 Comments:

Katie said...

Thats awesome Nan!

Thats cool that they changed the words to accommodate us northerners.

Glad you had fun. Now when you coming down here?

natallie said...

i'm thinking i need one of those moby's or something like it...where'd you get it? i need something sturdy w/ reinforced seams! :)

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

Nan, it was so fun to see you. I wish I would have known about the LBT concert or I would have totally come too. Looks like you had a blast!

Sarah said...

How did the Bradster do at the concert? Did the noise bother him? It doesn't look like it from that picture of him sleeping. The concert looks like fun, LBT's "Boondocks" could be my home town theme song. HA!

Jill Baird said...

Thanks for introducing us to LBT. We went from not really knowing who they were to being part of their stalker club. Thanks for the great time. We need to do that again...SOON!