Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yes, It do.

This is Jack's new favorite saying now. When him and Cam get into arguments it's so cute to hear his side: "Yes, it do."


Where does the time go? I'm sitting down to post now or I'll never get it updated. I've gotten to do some pretty cool stuff lately and I need to brag. Here's what we've been up to:
*Trip to Rexburg- Ambassador Alumni Training, and Ed week. I also meet some of my roommates there every year and we act like no time has passed at all. This year Amanda (Granby, CT) and Ashleigh (SanDiego, CA) came to play. We missed you Bean, and Jillie.


Roomies chillin at Ricks. Yes Manda, I'm better at the "hold-your-own-camera" thing.

Mom and me at "new" Craigo's. We have the same eating face.

Me, dreaming I played, in the Hart Gym.
Amanda and Me at the Rexburg Temple.

Quick weekend to Leavenworth, WA for cousin Levi's wedding. Thanks mom, for watching the boys so we could go. I'd never been and its a cute little Bavarian town to tour. Mitch even had a Bratworst. How could he not.
Mitch loving on the Goat. Across from our hotel at Leavenworth, WA
Sorry for the Pit shot.
Riiiiiiiicollaaaaaaa
Dapper young men at Levi's wedding (Mitch, Damon, Rich)

We got another busy week. Family reunion (mathews), Katie comes into town for quick weekend, and Umatilla County Fair week. Will post more picts later!
WORD.

4 Comments:

natallie said...

to your momma....as always nan, thanks for the update. love all the pictures. i've seen you make that food face smile a time or two. :) cute sunglasses. have a great time with family this week and enjoy that "way better than kennewick's" fair and rodeo. time to bust out those wranglers and shine up them boots! :)

Sarah said...

Great pictures and update about your fun happenings. Love the one of you and your mom - two fun ladies. Sounds like you have lots of fun things planned for this week. Have fun at the fair, you'll have to beat those old drunk cowboys off with a stick! HA.

libbie said...

Gee Whiz . . . you are busy girl! Let us know when you can pencil us in! Gotta try out those baked beans I was talking about!

Ashleigh Tanner said...

Nan - we need to have more of those weekends together, rather than once a year. Pitiful, especially when we have SOOOO much fun together. Miss your face, love you. ...and I'm gonna come invade your house sometime soon. The end.