Monday, July 20, 2009

busy week

Cam and Brady



This week will be CRAZY! Seriously.

Tuesday: BYU-Idaho Picnic Party at the Mathews house (my in laws) Hosted by me! I guess there are close to 80 people showing up. Its gonna be awesome!

Thursday: Mitch and I are making a short trip to Caldwell Idaho for the county fair there. Yes we love fairs but really just to see my favorite country band LITTLE BIG TOWN. Then hang with one of my favorite Gal overnight.

Friday: 24th of July Ward Party. One word: Busy.

Saturday: Birthday parties for peeps we know.

Have a good week- this one is going to go by FAST!

5 Comments:

hatch said...

Wow Nan that is a crazy busy week.

Mabye next week if things are slower, we can finally go over to the water park together.

Enjoy your busy week!

Katie said...

I'm jealous. I want to go see Little Big Town AND go to Boise. Lucky.

Have fun with Jill and the BYU-I Party, thats awesome! Who's coming to that?

natallie said...

seriously, whatever happened to the lazy days of summer :) have fun

Sarah said...

This will be one crazy week for you indeed - but that's how you like it right? Go, go, go. Have fun at the Little Big Horn concert (as Riley calls it).

Kari Dawn said...

Hey Nan! We are going to be @ Mom Nancy's Aug 21-26. I am officially reserving my spot with you!! Can't wait
kd