Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Impatient!

This is me punching my self in the face....

I haven't had Internet for the last week and a half. It's killing me.

Please forgive the NON existent posting lately, but don't give up on me!

We just won the bid for the Stanfield/OR Greyhound. So I'm training a new guy at Pasco and Training myself in "Stand-still". I'm planning to catch up on my stalking so I might have to call a few of you to catch up on the phone before my Internet finally gets fixed (Mitch is working hard).

So Howdy from HickTown and I'll be seein' ya soon.

5 Comments:

natallie said...

hey hicks...i've missed you. but whattheheck, another grayhound? do i need to stick industrial strength tape to your behind, put a load of rocks on your back and hog tie you down? i'll do it...and then i'll take a picture :)

Kris said...

I hate it when my internet is down. So annoying. Look at you. Already 27 weeks? That's totally awesome. Love Natallie's comment. Hopefully you are taking it easy Nan! Oh and check your email! :)

Sarah said...

"This is me punching myself in the face", that's hilarious Nan. Hopefully your internet woes will get fixed and you can get back to wasting tons of time on the computer like me! :)

The Yancey Family said...

Congrats on the new greyhound office! I totally hear your frustration about no internet, I would be going crazy!

hatch said...

I have been wondering about you. That bites about your internet. You know you can always come on over to my house and use mine. Anytime.