Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Boy Boy.

(Darcie, Hollie, Katie, Jen, and Nan)


Its My little sister Katie's birthday today. I'll tell you a little about her...

1. She is seven years younger than me but we are closer in friendship.
2. She is uber talented at her vinyl business!
3. She has ALWAYS had super cute handwriting
4. She is such a great public speaker: She rocked in all of her FFA competitions
5. What a phenom at leading. People often want to be just like her, including me.
6. She is a great mom. Always patient and consistent with raising her kids.
7. She is great at decorating her house. She mimics the "pottery barn" look and doesn't even spend half the money (THAT'S talent).
8. She has lived many different places and can survive. I would not fare very well away from my family like she does.
9. She is a good athlete.
10. She makes friends SOOOOO easily.
11. She loves her husband so openly.
12. She is close to the spirit all the time.
13. She has more determination, and will power than I will ever know. When she sets her mind to something she DOES it.

I love that little Kit Kat. Happy Birthday! Come home soon.
love,
Friar

5 Comments:

Kris said...

Your sister is so talented. I've really loved getting to know her through her blog. Sounds like you guys have a great relationship. Happy Birthday Katie.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Katie! What nice things to say about your little sis Nan. I love all of the nicknames in your family.

hatch said...

Happy Birthday Katie! You are an awesome sister!

natallie said...

happy bday kate...i see why you and nan get along so well, you have alot in common! :)

Katie said...

Thanks, Nan.

You forgot to mention that I can still do a back bend.

Hope things are going good. Sorry for talking your ear off the other day. It was nice to hear from you though!