Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The wind BLOWS

Sorry, I have been a little non-existent lately in cyberspace space. Due to a nasty virus in our home PC (which Mitch had to wipe the whole thing clean), we are just now getting back to normal. Just some things that have kept us busy the last two weeks:

New Years parties
Appointments, Appointments, Appointments...
Bus Schedule changes and cancellations (where's that global warming when you need it?)
Employee quitting (guess who is back to work)
dirty house
dirty boys
2:30pm church
and TAXES! and you all know how much I love that.

Hope things are well with you all. I'm hoping to get to my blog stalking soon.
Be Seeing ya. Nan.

7 Comments:

Sarah said...

You are one of the hardest working ladies I know. Hope you get a break soon!

Kris said...

Yeah, how did you like 2:30 church? I was totally thinking about you on Sunday! Bummer you are back at work. Hope you can keep up with everything! Good Luck!

natallie said...

2:30 church...we got home last sunday and thought to ourselves, uh at this time last week we'd just be heading out the door. at least you don't miss your lunch at 2:30 :) try to take it easy nan, you're suppose to get a little extra pampering during these 9 months, emphasis on suppose to!

hatch said...

I was thinking of you guys on Sunday. 2:30 church is not fun at all. Bummer about work. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to have such thoughtful friends. Thanks for all of you who keep Nan going. Mom

Marilyn said...

I miss your posts Nan, I hope you get to relax and put your feet up soon.

Julie said...

All I can say is have fun at 2:30!!! :)