Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Substitute Teacher

Today class, since your regular teacher Mrs. Music Lot is under the weather, I will be taking her place.

Today we are learning about my favorite new artist: Sara Bareilles.

What a gal! Her new album "Little Voice" comes out today.

Her first single "Love Song" hit super heights, and her second one "Bottle it Up" is on its way.

Mitch and I are seeing her in concert this summer with Maroon 5, and Counting Crows.

Yes be jealous.

Class dismissed.


Okay, Scratch that. My sister made it known to me that everyone already has this album and I'm just a little behind the times (what can you expect, look where I grew up). I was a little eager and didn't do my reporting. Guess I'm Fired!

10 Comments:

Heather said...

Ha! I actually laughed out loud! Enjoy your concert this summer... her songs are sooo catchy.

Jan said...

Awesome Nancie. I am jealous for sure. I will have to give her a listen..

Sarah said...

Ok, you didn't tell me that she would also be performing. Now I really want to go, I love her!

Closed for Business said...

Remember you guys are taking me for my birthday! Right?

This post cracked me up. You get the most points for being the most original creative poster ever!

Anonymous said...

I saw Maroon 5 and Counting Crows in concert together 5 years ago. John Meyer was playing with them as well. I love the Gorge. That is where you are going isn't it?

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

Nope, Portland stop at the Amphitheater of Clark County. Really nice venue. Was hoping to go to White River, but that's the next day on a Sunday.

Marilyn said...

Nan, you crack me up!

I'm not sick??? Am I???

You need to go back and read THIS post I wrote almost a year ago...

You really crack me up. Do you have her album? Or should I burn you a copy??

Amy J. said...

I want a copy...pretty please. Nan you are too funny. I still think it is halarious that I found your site and didn't think it was you!

libbie said...

your sister is wrong, because I do not have this album, but I am gonna have to give her a listen, because if Nan likes it, then for sure I will!

Alicia Leppert said...

I was sitting here thinking, "Her album is just now coming out? I got 'Love Song' a year ago!" Too funny. You crack me up Nan, I love you! And I AM so jealous that you are seeing Maroon 5 and Sara. SO jealous.