Friday, May 16, 2008

CHECK THESE OUT.

I've been in a post funk lately. Haven't really had anything to write about, so I'll send some links out to the blog world and let you know of some of the peeps I visit on a daily basis.

Flibbie- go here, this is what I've been up to.

My super cool sis- I love to hear what's she's doing, and making. Go here for awesome vinyl ideas.

Pioneer Woman- This lady cracks me up and I LIVE for her posts.

Crazy Lady- She is incredible.

Jing- What an Woman. I grew up with this gal in "small town" Idaho.

Farm Chicks- I'll be there on June 7.

Ed Week- I'm going here too. I can't wait!

These three sisters- so funny.

And the rest of you, Meeyatch and I check everyday, or every hour. We love to keep in contact with friends and people we've grown to love. If I didn't include you on my list- don't worry. We have like 40 websites on our list and we love to "stalk". Keep up the good work, I'll be watching.

4 Comments:

Kris said...

The Farm Chicks link is awesome. Thanks for sharing! I've been on a blog funk lately too!

Jan said...

I love that pioneer woman Lee.. She is so awesome and has the best giveaways ever..

Ed was talking on the phone last night when we were doing yard work. I asked him who he was talking too and he said his girlfriend.. Yep-I knew it was you
;)

Hokie Family said...

Just wanted to say hi.
Heather

Sarah said...

I second the blog funk. I don't know what it is, maybe it's the nice weather, or my huge to-do list. Cool links though. I love the Pioneer Woman, and those pictures on Libbie's blog of you picture ladies were a hoot.