Sunday, December 16, 2007

Rats a Rood One Ratalie...


So its that time of year again, when Nat turns another year older.
For those of you who don't know her,
I'll let you in on some little "Nat secrets":
-She's a fashion diva
-She's AWESOME at her calling
-She's such a great mom. She volunteers at her kids school every week.
-She loves her family.
-She has a newer cool paid off car.
-She has a cute decorated house.
-Her dog loves her.
-She is a total BLOG STALKER.
-She is a super listener.
-She is stinkin' hilarious, always got a joke.
Nat, from all of us who know you past, present and future:
Happy Birthday you're a SUPER GAL!

8 Comments:

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

Happy Birthday Natalie. Brian, lay off the Scooby Snacks.

Kris said...

Nat, we missed you at church yesterday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love the costume look! You are great! I'm so lucky that we are friends. You CRACK me up! I love all of your jokes and your personality! I hope you are still not sick, and that you are feeling better! Have a great day! We'll celebrate soon!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to my nursery singing pal. Hope you had a great one, and I was really dissapointed you weren't at church so we could sing the birthday song in relief society or something great like that. You are a great friend and are always willing to listen to my random rants and incoherent thoughts. I think that wig really suits you by the way.

natallie said...

awww, that was so sweet nancie...and thank you too mitch and kristen. you guys are all great and i'm so glad i've gotten to know you better this past year. you are a sweetheart nan with a heart of gold. brian is going to love that picture of himself... could you not photoshop his eyes open? come to think of it, he does make that face all the time :)(usually it's when he comes out of the bathroom!) love you and thank you!

Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! I hope you have a great birthday!

natallie said...

sarah, i'm so sorry i missed that and i enjoy your rants. i am a ranter myself. and now for your listening pleasure i will attempt to sing the abc's in one breath, abcdefghij....

natallie said...

hi again, i'm taking over nancie's blog. thanks marilyn, you are a great family! i bid you all farewell.

The Garden Maiden said...

Happy B day Natalie. I will really miss rubbing shoulders with you on Sunday. Yeah that was me rubbing your shoulders. Stalk my blog sometime I would love to hear from ya. See ya round the pool next summer.