Thursday, December 20, 2007

Banda Raye's B-Day



Apparently, everyone I know has a birthday in December.

So here is birthday post #2:



Introducing Banda Raye

(names have been changed to protect the innocent):




-Eastcoaster


-Hill Cumorah Pageant veteran


-Awesome Mommy


-"Martha" clone


-Travels the world


-Long and Lean


-Makes Stuffed Shells like you wouldn't believe


-Is a practicing Psychologist/Therapist


-Did I mention SMART!


-Well read


-Speaks with proper english


(what would you expect growing up in Conn-ect-ti-cut)


-Married the "hottie" in our ward that EVERYONE wanted


-Hard worker


-Great money handler


-Super friend


These are tender times in my life, my years at Ricks College. And as I was looking through photo albums for this post, it reminded me of the innocence and excitment of those seasons. So, I vow to post some more memories and relive those moments again thru future blogging.


Here's some to honor one of my best friend. I hope things are well with you and that you have a Wonderful birthday.


I love you Manda.







7 Comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Nan, seeing all these pictures makes me think once again of all the fun I must have missed by not going away to college. It looks like it was a blast. I can't wait for the other trips down memory lane.

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

How do think I feel Leesh? I was there at the same time as her macking on other chicks when I could have been smoochin' on that hottie with a naughty body.

Amanda is a wonderful friend, and although far away, is always close to Nan's heart. Her husband is a stud and a half and she is a rockstar of a hostess.

Can't wait to see you again and finally see those adorable kids of yours. Happy Birthday Manda!

Kris said...

Nan, this is great. It's so fun to see all these pictures. I loved Ricks and seeing this, reminds me of what a good experience it was! Looks like you had a great time and made some lifelong friends! Happy Birthday to your Ricks Friend!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to your bud, it was fun to look at these pick's and think back to my own days as a young single gal. Glad you were able to make such great, long lasting friendships while you were there!

The Garden Maiden said...

Happy Birthday Amanda. This reminds me of the story of the country mouse and the city mouse. Along with "innocence" I see a lot of "craziness" in these pics. Fun times.

libbie said...

Well, of course this post touched my heart, as I love Ricks College more than I actually love food, and that is plenty. Even though I don't know your friend . . . Happy birthday! And I bet you guys had the best time being Ricks Chicks. I most certainly did. I wish everyone could have that experience. Too bad we weren't there at the same time Nan!

Brian Adair Fam said...

I love all of the pics!! They brought back so many great memories of Ricks and the Ricks Chicks!! I can't believe how young everyone looks!!!! It's funny how that happens, huh?!? :0)