Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'M BACK...Kinda


So, Volleyball got over last Tuesday. Yes we went out with a bang, the girls pulled it through and won their last one. Good ending for the not-so-winning-season. So my neglected blog will now have some posts, maybe.


Two weeks ago, we found some evidence that my employees have been lets just say..."skimmin' a little off the top". A little meaning: A LOT. So needless to say their ride on the Greyhound has come to a slamming stop. But that also means, I'm a working mom again. That sucks. I was looking forward to eating bon-bons, reading books all day long, and watching some morning soaps, but that dream is squashed.
I'll be downtown Pasco if anyone needs me.



9 Comments:

Kris said...

Bummer about work and not eating bon bons and reading all day! Glad your volleyball team won their last game! That's great! I'm glad that you are back!!

Heather said...

Uhhh.... that stinks about the bon bon dream being crushed. But I'm glad you are back.

Marilyn said...

I've missed your posts and now I want to go kick some Griselda (sp?) butt!

dandee said...

Seriously! Are you going to press charges?

Soo glad you're back!

The Garden Maiden said...

Congrats!
That really sucks!
Oh boy it's Gramy Tami time for a little longer!

Sarah said...

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I can bring you something to read and some snacks? If Grami Tami is ever busy, you know you can call me. Hang in there and hopefully you can someone hired soon.

Sarah said...

Get someone hired soon is what I meant.

libbie said...

hurray for the end of VB, booooo for theives who steal money and make my friend have to work! How did the party go? I would love to see some pics!

tharker said...

So good to see that you're back. I've missed your posts.

That's horrible about your employees. I hope that they are made to be responsible for their actions!