Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm Dog the Bounty Hunter


Greetings from Greyhound. Crazy things have been happening here.


Today, I recognized a man from a wanted poster and turned him in to the PO PO. He was arrested and drug away (wanted for brutally stabbing his ex and her new boyfriend). Don't ya just want to climb on a greyhound bus!


Installed 3 new telephones at my ticket counter. Which meant I crawled under the nasty cobweb infested computer desk.


Ate a bag of Cheetos in record time: 3 min 30 sec. between ticketing passengers and training new employee. I know classy huh?


Drove down Sylvester at least 8 times in my route to work, then home, then work, then home. Greyhound should change the ticket counter hours to NOT coincide with the school zone yellow blinking lights. SOOOOO slow.


Held the flashlight for Mitch, while he lovingly put my light bar up in my new bathroom. The power was out because he tried to do it with the power on first. Silly Meeyatch.


Thanks to all who have watched my kids, and helped Mitch and I during this trying time for our business. It doesn't go unnoticed. Especially my sister Katie, Mom, Daddy, and Grammy Tami. Thank you so much. We owe you!

10 Comments:

Marilyn said...

Nan, you are HILARIOUS! Can't you just blog everyday from Greyhound? I miss your posts.

Sarah said...

There's a good idea for a new blog, "The Greyhound Chronicles". Reading about you eating Cheetos is making my hungry....I loved the Dog the Bounty Hunter reference. Those criminals better watch out cuz Nan's on the beat now.

Kris said...

Nan, I love how much you can get done in a short amount of time. Eat a bag of cheetos, ticketing passengers, working and being a mom! You are amazing with all the things you do! I hope Greyhound gets better soon, so you can be at home more!!

Katie said...

She forgot to mention that she also found time to dye her hair. It looks great.

natallie said...

PICTURE NOW!!! crud, i was going to say you could be dog's wife...bleached out hair,dark roots, tight leather pants, put some balloons in your shirt but you went and dyed your hair. seriously, post a picture with your cheeto lovin fingers.

libbie said...

Aren't there monetary rewards for turning in criminals? You should should be rich, as we all are now that this dirtbag is off the streets. Good job my friend, for making this world a better place . . . . and for making greyhound a better place! PS, I have your denero here at my casa! Come and get it, or I could drive my big self over to your house and bring it to you! Hm m mm m m . . . that might require me to get off my booty!

dandee said...

Your life seems so busy right now! I'm glad you found time to blog today. It felt good to get a laugh in.

The Garden Maiden said...

Having the boys around is payment enough! No wonder I am tired all the time, I get tired just hearing about all you busy moms. I like the Greyhound Chronicles. I bet chronicling the weird things/people you see would be a hit! And then you print it and sell it and make a million. When I worked at the Pasco Airport when I was in high school I saw some pretty strange things, especially in the late hours.

Alicia Leppert said...

Nan, this post is a classic example of why I wanted you to start a blog. You are hilarious. I can just picture you saying "po po" and it puts a smile on my face. Oh, and it only a real woman can put down a bag of Cheetos like that. Trust me, I know.

The Yancey Family said...

Wow! You should get the good citizen award! I always laugh so hard when I hear your greyhound stories. It reminds me of working with the homeless in Spokane, never a dull moment!