Sunday, August 5, 2007

Tagged

Yourself: Productive
Your partner: fun
Your hair: unpredictable
Your mother: reliable
Your father: resiliant
Your favorite item: volleyball
Your dream last night: roadtrip
Your favorite drink: coke
Your dream car: mkx
Dream home: progressing
The room you are in: messy
Your fear: buttons
Where you want to be in 10 years: debt-free
Who you hung out with last night: umatilla county
You're not: lazy
One of your wish list items: hutch
The last thing you did: nappapotamous
You are wearing: polo
Your favorite weather: autumn
Your favorite book: children of the promise
Last thing you ate: lasagne
Your life: controlled
Your mood: spacy
Your best friend: Bekie
What are you thinking about right now: callings
Your car: Mitch's truck
What are you doing at the moment: disciplining
Relationship status: happily married
What is on your t.v: smudges
When is the last time you laughed: at Mitch's "smudges" joke

Consider yourself tagged: Natalie (oh wait...), Katie, and Libbie.
Congrats to Manda & Bens baby boy!

11 Comments:

natallie said...

you are a funny girl nancie...do you mean this natallie or another natalie. i'll just do my tag list on your blog. #1 yourself-blogless
#2 your partner-obsessedwithboatsandwakeboarding. #3 okay i'm done. nan, what would you do if i came over to your house one night and threw buttons all over your yard and on your front porch? would they have to cart you off in a white fitted jacket? what was your roadtrip dream about?

Sarah said...

I seriously think Natalie has had more requests from other people to start a blog than anyone else I've met. I liked your list Nan, you are so down home and always remind me of where I'm from.

tharker said...

Okay, what is the buttons thing? You've got me curious now. I also love the smudges, so true!

I haven't heard SheDaisy in a long time. This is a cool song.

Kris said...

Good list! I'm with Tiffani, let's hear the story about buttons! I love how real you are Nan! So honest with what you are thinking and I love that about you!

Natalie, come on! You've got all of us waiting for you to start your blog! Come on everyone's doing it!! :) Peer Pressure will get to her eventually!

Marilyn said...

Great list Nan. The smudges thing is hilarious.

The Garden Maiden said...

I love you and the fact that you know exactly who you are. I am sure you didn't even need to think about these answers.

dandee said...

You are a very productive person. Love your list!

Alicia Leppert said...

Seriously, what's with the buttons, what is a nappapotamous, who is Bekie, who is Natallie (do I know her?) and the smudges joke was hilarious, I wish I would have thought of it for my list. Fun list!

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

Allow me: The buttons thing is for Nan to bear. Nappapotamous is a nap. Bekie Yancey (maiden name Reil) is Nan's evil twin and best friend from our Kennewick ward. Natallie is a mythical character with giant golden horns and a forked tongue. Soon, she'll graduate to forked tail and will be allowed to dawn a pitchfork.

The Garden Maiden said...

so what is with the naked guy nan? i love the nappapotomous. you need to blog about where that originated. loved your list.

natallie said...

mitch,your description of me reminds me of someone...now who was that...forked tongue,horns, tail,pitchfork. i just can't seem to put my finger on it. well anyway, i can't wait for my pitchfork to get here, they actually ship them right from ebay. i think i'll use it to poke my home teacher in the butt to get him to do his home teaching!!! :)