Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our Halloween

I'm not a big fan of dressing up my kids for halloween, so the job is given to someone else every year. This year my mother in law and sister were gullible enough to do the job.
Thanks, Tami and Hol.
I also hate the gross costumes that kids want to be, how do you not let your kids be something totally gross and scary for halloween? This year Cam wouldn't be something cute. He wanted gross. And you know what I didn't end up caring, Tami did his costume, and he loved it. So Scary it up! I'll Take the "whatever you want" approach and it's stress free.







Easy Halloween = Happy mom.

3 Comments:

Sarah said...

That was totally my attitude this year too. I really wanted Kendle to dress up like Alice in Wonderland, but alas no she wanted to be something scary. Ha. I think they have more fun when they choose! Glad you guys had fun.

Jackie said...

It is interesting to see Ethan and Brady in pictures. They really look alike.

Oh by the way, Brady's costume was wayway clever. hahah

Kris said...

Cute kids. I'm so glad that this holiday is over! I love easy costumes too! We used everything from our box, which was nice!