Tuesday, May 25, 2010

staple-puller

Last night Cam and I yanked his staples. It was awesome. I got the wire cutters from the garage, snipped those little staples and then he pulled them out. Yay! no sitting in the ER waiting for 4 hours to have 2 little staples pulled. Cam said it didn't even hurt. After that we shaved his head. Man! he needed a haircut BAAAAAAAD. A little hillbilly doctoring never hurt anyone. right?
ps- did you notice my awesome layout and header on my blog? My sister Katie figured it all out and hooked me up! Isn't it cute.

4 Comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe you did that! Oh wait, yes I can. :) I love the new look of your blog too. It totally suits you!

acandiedapple said...

Way to be! You know you're from the sticks if you pull remove your kid's staples at home. Just teasing. :)

I love the new header and background. It looks awesome! I may have to commission Katie for some blog improvements.

Kris said...

You are hilarious, and I agree with Sarah, I can believe that you did that. Where's the pictures? I can totally relate. It was killing Jack to watch the nurse put the glue on Sydnee's cut. He would've done it himself, if we had the glue! :)

Katie said...

Hey Nan,
thats gross! You need to get your fix on horses and dogs rather than your own kids head wounds! You and mom...