Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to my BABY.

He turned 1 last week. Here are some cute things he does:

-he loves his daddy much more than me.

-he started walking a couple of weeks before his birthday and he "practices" much more than my other boys.

-he sleeps like his mom, SO light.

-Is tiny for his age.

-Adores his brothers and often thinks he is the same age and can do the same things.

-Gets on top of the train table and throws the tracks off which makes Jack SCREAM.

-he learned how to shake his head no.

-he shares his birthday with his Aunt Marilyn.

He is a super smart little boy and we sure love him.

8 Comments:

natallie said...

cute brady. where has the year gone? thanks for posting about your little brown eyed babe!

Kris said...

This picture is adorable. What a cute little babe you have. I can't wait to take pictures of all the babies. They've all changed since last year when they were all leaning on each other. Now Colton will be slapping everyone's face. Can't wait to see you and the boys soon!

natallie said...

wait, what color are his eyes? greenish-brown?

Sarah said...

He is seriously so adorable. Such a good little guy. I hope he has a very special birthday!

Katie said...

Happy birthday to Brady and Marilyn!

Unknown said...

Happy Birfday Bwady Wong. :)

Anonymous said...

baby bady him a good boy!
him grandpa wuv him. him come see me soon. happy birthday!

luv gwampa

Marilyn said...

I love my little birthday buddy. He is the CUTEST! EVER!