Monday, April 20, 2009

All the stress is over. I'm officially taking it easy the last 3 weeks of this pregnancy. All the parties and YW activities that I have to plan are over. I'm gonna get my hair done, my feet done, and go shopping. The next couple weeks are filled with track meets/practices and dr. appointments. Bring on the spring and this new baby, I'm ready!

(I've got to buy a small cheap camera. Our big one is broke and wouldn't you know the place we bought it went out of business and won't honor their warranty now.)

4 Comments:

PRP said...

By all means, RELAX!!! You'll be up and running in no time so enjoy the calm while you can.

natallie said...

what are you going to have done to your hair? we know your feet will need a good scraping! :) you are almost to the finish line...

Sarah said...

I wish I was feeling better and I'd go get a pedi with you. Enjoy your last few weeks - you deserve some much needed R&R! I'm so excited for you.

Kris said...

Hooray for getting everything done that needs to be done and just waiting. I loved that feeling. You looked awesome yesterday and I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see the next member of your herd. :)