Saturday, May 7, 2011








Last night we had a ward party to raise money for the yw in my ward for girls camp. I was the head of this event (as the first counselor) and it went awesome. I was so proud of the way the girls did with their desserts to be auctioned, authentic Mexican food (i even learned how to cook it), and the decor (mom's awesome flag idea) I'll post some pictures. Happy Mothers day to me. I'm taking it easy and doing nothing.

Cam had another soccer game this morn and he is becoming so aggressive. Whats also funny is he is actually understanding and comprehending the guidance Mitch and I and his coach give him. That's the cool part. Still a loss though.


After the game we came home and had a little birthday party for Brady. Dollar store toys and some cupcakes. It was good. I don't know what he wished for, but I wished him to have a not so naughty year.


We went to the house we will be house sitting for. Its a old big "chalet" type house and sits on a ton of acreage. We are so pumped. It'll be nice (after I move all her crap into a closet). I hope to be there by the end of the month. Allemans will have our Christmas there this winter. And I promise at least 3 feet of snow.


4 Comments:

Sarah said...

Go Camden go! He's a super speed demon and will make an awesome soccer player. I'm so stoked for you guys to move into the bigger house, and it sounds awesome to boot. Brady is looking so old! I can't believe it. Love the flag decorations at the dinner. So festive! Happy Mother's Day. Hope you can come home from church, put your feet up and relax.

P.S. You rock Nan.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday badie boy! gampa luvs you! him good boy!

luv gampa

Closed for Business said...

It was sooooo GOOD seeing you guys this weekend. We go two and three weeks not seeing you and the boys change soooo much! I am going to try and come down this weekend.

dunk enfant said...

vous fashion.thank pour le partage