Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Things here are good.
A little on the boring side though. Not having a job and two callings make for a slow day. Cam goes to school and Jack, Brady and I pick up the house and watch cartoons for a hour or so. Then lunch, naps, play outside, nightly walk to a park, then bed. We mix in lots of trips to the library and dollarstore. Hopefully things pick up once we get settled into a schedule again. Mitch starts school next Wednesday and then we will be busy applying to law schools. When we went to Pullman last weekend, we drove over to Moscow, ID and checked out UofI's law program. It looked good, and Mitch got lots of info to help guide him. I wanted to watch the girls season home opener volleyball against Montana. I think that'll be the most fun this winter is watching college sports again. When I was a kid living here, I remember my dad taking us to the ewu boys basketball games. It was super fun and got us out of the house, I hope to take in some ball games.
Our new ward was small. Many people i recognize from before and most of those people remembered my parents and asked about our family. Bishop came over and visited after church and asked about our "strengths". So i expect a calling soon. Thats good, because I could use some meetings, Im having withdrawl.
We are still super blessed and things are going well.

4 Comments:

Sarah said...

If I were you I would just be enjoying some down time and being able to be with the munchkins. Won't that be ironic if they call you to be the ward activities committee chair? Third times the charm? Ha. Glad things are still going well. I love your updates. Let us know next time you come back to town.

hatch said...

I am with Sarah, enjoy your down time, its been a long time coming! I miss you, so your updates are great!

natallie said...

chill nan, chill. is this my email? :) what are your strengths? :) :) your new strengths that you are currently working on is taking care of yourself, slowing down, breathing and spending as much time as you can with 3 little boys :)

Kris said...

I'm kinda feeling the same way. I would love a calling to just get involved. But at the same time, it's nice to not have to worry about anything. I'm sure you'll get put to good use. Enjoy your down time. It sounds like it won't be long. I love your updates. I need to do better. BTW-It's offical. Our house closed today! :)