Monday, June 14, 2010

Freedom

This has meant a little more this past year as my brother-in-law is in the Air force and has learned he will be deploying tomorrow (Tues) for Iraq. I just wanted him to know we love him and appreciate his service for our country. He is an EXPERT air traffic control "guy" and America should be so grateful for a guy like him. We will keep his family loved, busy, and entertained while he is gone and will return them safe when he comes home.
Thanks Dan.
Serve strong, good, and fast.

2 Comments:

Katie said...

Thanks Nan. It means so much to him that me and the boys are having a good time. I know I can count on you for that.

Whens the antique show in spokane? Count me in. See you soon.

Sarah said...

It's hard to see loved ones leave and be away for so long. I know your family will take good care of Katie. Hopefully the time flies by fast for her and for him.