Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finally, I know.

FORGIVE ME. I've been so BAD at blogging. I think its having to actually type something on here, and I just never am in the mood to do it. I like just posting some pictures on here because its easy. Besides, I would rather be outside in the garage painting and sanding!
These are just a few of some pieces I've been working on. The blue ones are going in my bedroom to actually be a "bedroom set" for Mitch and I since we've never really had one. And the white dresser is Cam and Jack's. It needed a white wash after a couple years of markers, and stickers (naughty little boys).












I love my paint sprayer. FO SHO!


3 Comments:

Sarah said...

You are probably one of the most talented people I know! I always love your before and after's. You should post more. :)

natallie said...

what a pretty shade of blue. wasn't that the orignial hardware? i need to get some for a dresser...where do you recommend? what do you plan on locking up in those drawers of yours? :) :)

Katie said...

YES nan, so cute! Have you found a king size headboard yet??