Monday, March 8, 2010









Confession: I never take "professional" pictures of my kids...even at Walmart. Yup I'm super lame. I just always see the trouble of it instead of the GREAT payoff after they're done. But I finally got them into a friend of ours who owns his own photography business.
Dang, my kids are cute.
Shameless advertising pitch: Call Damon Fairchild Photography! He does a great job with kids and families (and its that time for your high schooler's senior portraits). His studio is close by, on Gway in Richland and has a number of cool backgrounds, or does beautiful outside shots too! I also heard he is running a sale, 30% off in the month of March. Call him TODAY: 509-727-3671.
Definitely Worth It!

6 Comments:

Sarah said...

These are adorable! How did you get them to hold still for so long! Think Damon could take on my wild kids?! You are right though, it is so worth it.

Kris said...

Cute pictures, cute kids, cute clothes!

natallie said...

it is a pain, but that's how it goes in life. no pain, no gain. did you take jack to the hair salon? :) that's some fancy hair! i'm sure you can already appreciate getting the pictures done but you will even more so as the years go by!

libbie said...

Yep . . . you got cute kids! And i see no problem with your shameless advertising ;)

Marilyn said...

Those boys are so darn adorable!

Kari Dawn said...

nan- you rock. your kids are so cute!!!