Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Finished.

GREYHOUND IS DONE.
Yup, finally. I'm sad to see the money go (little as it was the last couple of months), but the stress I won't miss. Especially since the Holidays are coming up, and with that you get:
"the passes are closed?! So the bus won't go?!"
"whaddya mean you can't refund a non-refundable ticket?"
"I don't have any money, can I borrow your cell phone to call my dad in Arkansas to tell him to send me some cash?"
"I've been on the bus for 2 days and I wanna know where the nearest bar is."

Greyhound broke their contract with me and gave me 30 days (which ended yesterday). It's due to the economy- a bad excuse to cut commissions for the 3rd time this year and get rid of some agents and give those ticket counters to another agent for a lower rate. At first I was angry and upset, but now I've made peace with that horrible company and I'm ready to move on.

We cleaned out our office and realized we have acquired a ton of office equipment. If you are reading this and need ANY thing for an office. Email me and tell me. Chances are I have it sitting in my garage and will make a quick sale. Anything from desks, 4-in-1 printers, and filing trays- you want it, I got it.

So, I'll be embarking on a new venture: Cleaning homes. I will clean just about anything, and I also have gift certificates for that hard to buy for person this christmas. Spread the word, and I'll be eternally grateful.

Vaya Con Dios.

7 Comments:

The Trumans said...

I need a printer! Mine I just broke yesterday. Email me please at fistfulofcoupons@live.com

Hugs!! And congrats on your new venture.

PRP said...

I need a desk or something that I can modify into a rolling cart of sorts...let me know!

hatch said...

We will see about the just about anything after my garage tommorow. :) You will do great at your new venture.

Jackie said...

I need a gift certificate for tomorrow for a birthday gift. Yea! What a great idea!

The Yancey Family said...

I need a desk! I want to come over this week, what days are good for you?

Katie said...

So glad there's no more stres with greyhound!

Wish you could come clean my house. I hate doing my floors. Actually, if you were really here, theres no way I'd let you clean, but we'd go shopping instead.

Miss ya.

natallie said...

you are one of the hardest working people i know nan! cleaning homes is a major workout!