Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Deal makers

So I'm getting pretty freaking good at couponing. I wish i took a picture so you could see all the great deals I'm getting. I'll do that next time. Went to Albie's last night to spend coupons: got 101.00 worth of food, spent 32.00. Yup pretty awesome.
Last weekend we had a birthday party for my grandma at the Hermiston Bowling alley (pretty HICKTOWN huh?) It was GREAT. We paid 10 bucks a head and we got a huge conference room complete with all you can eat salad bar, pizza, and bowling for 3 hours. It was great fun. All the old people could visit and all the cousins aunts and uncles teamed up and had a little competition. The kids played in the arcade room too. I recommend using it if you got a little reunion or indoor party you need to throw. Maybe bowling alleys in TC have similar deals.
My bowling score stunk!

4 Comments:

The Trumans said...

Woo hoo girl! I love your couponingness!!

Hugs, Karrie

Katie said...

Good idea on moms part to throw the party there. I bet everyone had a good time.

Sarah said...

Way to go at Alberston's. I need to stock up on some more cereal with their sale this week. (or really I mean, have Riley go stock up) Ha.

Jackie said...

You are awesome! Do you hire out? Can you buy me my groc for $20?