Thursday, May 14, 2009

Healing



Thanks for all those of you who have brought dinners, brought gifts, visited, and sent well-wishes. We are in the process of healing. And mom and baby are doing well. Brady is gaining weight really fast and is getting into a good sleeping pattern already. We didn't plan a whole lot for the next two weeks and we are enjoying just chilling at home catching up on our talk shows and soaps.

(I just realized how little pictures I have of him.
I need to get the camera out and snap away. How fast they grow!)

9 Comments:

natallie said...

a week old today right? he's got his big bros. cheekies! horray for chubby summer babies :)

Kris said...

He's a little cutie. I'm glad that you are healing well and getting a lot of attention. It was fun visiting with you yesterday. You have one good birthing story! :) Please call me if you need anything!

PRP said...

So glad to hear you're doing well. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Sarah said...

I wish I could come see that cute little guy and be some help to you. Maybe we'll both be feeling better by the same time. (fingers crossed)

Tell Mitch thanks again for coming the other night. His cream cheese story did make me crack a smile.

Dell & Becky said...

Congrats Nan! He's a cutie. I'm glad you're doing well. It's been fun to read your entries and feel of your personality. I love it!

Jackie said...

They do change fast!

Marilyn said...

He is a beautiful baby boy...thanks for letting me crash there today and hold him for a while.

Jackie said...

This pic of Brady looks like Jack to me today...

Hokie Family said...

Congrats! I'm glad he's here-beautiful and healthy. Sorry about the c-section. That's hard. If I lived closer I'd lend you our "office" season 1-4 dvds. I think i remember you being a fan.
Enjoy that baby.