Thursday, October 16, 2008

HAPPY JUST BECAUSE DAY

One of the good things about marriage is that my wife trusts me with her username and passwords. One of the bad things about marriage is that she has no clue when I'm going to hijack her blog and post stuff. (Did any of you know I posted those pics of me and Boone a while ago? I doubt it. Despite my girth, I'm sneaky.)

I'm the typical husband that needs a reason to do something sweet for my wife. Even when I have a reason though, sometimes I still don't do anything sweet for my Nan. Since I have been using PhotoShop for the last few weeks in my Design class at CBC, I have been a photoshopping foolio, fo' shizzle. Which brings me to hijacking Nancie's blog. I hereby call today (whatever day it is you're reading this) Just Because Day. I don't need a reason to do something sweet for my hottie. Which is why I made her a cheesy card in Photoshop. Happy Just Because Day Nan!!!

CLICK ON PICTURE FOR HIGH RESOLUTION

9 Comments:

The Yancey Family said...

You sneaky little Devil! You fooled us all with the Boon pics! I love the card! Now start talking dirty to her at church and see where it all gets you!

Kris said...

You're sweet Mitch. This card looks awesome.

natallie said...

i thought a baby in a horse drawn carriage would be more nan's speed. lay off the tuna nan :)

Sarah said...

Mitch, I'm seriously starting to wonder about you. :)

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

Sarah, show this to Riley and I'm gonna feed you to Bogie.

Julie said...

Very nice can you teach Johnny to do that?

Sarah said...

It's Ok Mitch, Riley already knows how in touch you are with your romantic side. :)

libbie said...

You ARE a photoshop Foolio Meeyatch! It should be MITCH and PHOTOSHOP sitting in a tree . . . K I S S I N G . . . .

BTW . . . Your wife is sooooo sexy! Thanks for sharing her with me for the last three nights! I bet she could use a nap!

Rachael said...

I love the "my Nan" part! That is one original card, fo shizzle!