Thursday, January 17, 2008

IT BEGINS...

It's here.


Or at least I think it is.


What is it you ask?







Yard Sale/2nd Hand store




Shopping Season!





Yesterday, my mom and I drove to Spokane, and Coeur D'Alene and hit all our favorite shops. We have at least 10 good ones. So we drove our usual routes and picked up some awesome stuff. Some were even having their "yellow-tag", or 75% off sales! We shopped till we dropped, had lunch and shopped some more.


this is a cute lap blanket for 2.50, and brand new old navy jeans for 2 bucks.

cute little ladder with character, its going in my kitchen for me and the kids to sit or climb on.

I also got some: office hanging thingies, newly wed game (i need it for ward activities), almost new polo tennis shoes size 81/2, and jungle decor for jacks room.

I love my mom dearly, she is such a support and help to her children. She taught us well, and sometimes she might not think so but she is such an example. I aspire to be like her.

Thanks mom for the fun time and fun finds!

10 Comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

How fun!! I love times like that spent with my mom. (I say that like it happens) And I love great deals.

Sarah said...

You guys are the queens of good deals. Should I just start sending some money with you and putting an order in? Glad you were able to spend some good mom and daughter quality time. Your mom is an awesome lady!

Kris said...

SUPER Cute blanket, and some jeans for $2 is awesome. I thought I was doing good with my purchase of jeans for $7.48 today at Target! How fun for you to be able to hang out with your mom and do something you both enjoy! Glad you had a great time!

PRP said...

Sounds like a great day! I love days like that with my mom...

natallie said...

thank you nan, today's post meet's my requirements! :) the old man was just asking me the other day when yard sale season begins, and added that our kids need some "new" clothes. i think he's finally realized the great good of garage sales. (ever since i bought him some "vintage" nintendo games! :) men....

Hokie Family said...

Hey Nan,
My blog is open to all! Thanks for leaving me a note. I live for great buys! I went to old navy last week and scored on the 50% clearance price sale. It totally made my week. You got some awesome buys!

dandee said...

Oh, I bet you were in heaven!

The Garden Maiden said...

I am glad you and your Mom had a great time (and that you chose to leave the Jackmeister with me). I love that little stool/ladder. Every house needs a touch of yellow!

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

No fair going with out me. I miss our bargan shopping trips. We'll plan a week this summer and I will come up and will hit the town. See you this weekend!

Jan said...

I love how you made a big deal out your big deals. I love the red kitchen cabinets against that charming yellow stool. Glad you had fun with the momma.