Friday, September 7, 2007

Update...



Well, the game didn't go as we planned. Hermiston was beat by Southridge on Tuesday night. However, Hermiston played well. We were defeted in four games and passing poorly was our downfall. We are a very young team with only 2 seniors, which means a lot of learning will be done this year.

Shout out to Ally Hannah who is a Jr. for Southridge and in my old ward. It was good to see her, and what a hitter!

Also gave a hug to my old coach, who now is the head coach for Southridge. He pretty much kicked my behind all during school, but got me to where I am. By the way, he holds the record for the longest last name for a High School coach nationwide: John Lengphounpraseut (pronounced "Le-fon-poo-shey" He is from Laos).

We head to Walla Walla Saturday to play in one of the oldest and biggest tourneys in this area. They have free food for coaches. That rocks.

9 Comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

I love that someone went around comparing the length of all the high school coaches last names' in the nation.

tharker said...

Um...what was I going to say? Sorry I was too busy watching Michael...okay back to rational thought Tiff...

That's better. Good luck at the tourney this weekend. Free food sounds great! Love your old coach's last name. I loved Alicia's comment too!

dandee said...

Good luck tomorrrow Nan!

Marilyn said...

Have a blast Nan!

Kris said...

That coaches name sounds exhausting to say too many times! Have fun eating that food, and good luck with the tourney!

Sarah said...

Hope you guys do good today. Kick some v-ball booty. And tell Michelle I liked her quote in the paper where she said a Sarahism. She said per se. HA!

The Garden Maiden said...

I never would have gotten that pronunciation out of that spelling. Lots of vball means lots of boy time! Good luck today.

::lindsay said...

It sounds like you have alot of fun coaching.

How did the Walla Walla game go?

natallie said...

you need to update the update....didn't you have a game last night? was sup with dat?